We are here to provide practical help during your pregnancy
The Maternal Assistance Program (MAP) was created to address the emergency needs of mothers and families in crisis pregnancies. The program provides high quality, positive–approach programs as alternatives to abortion.
The Maternal Assistance Program was designed so that each client views the unborn child as a life worthy of dignity and not something to be disposed of as a burden.
The Maternal Assistance Program provides the following scope of services:
- Crisis counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Limited ultrasound
- Educational classes on childbirth, nutrition, parenting, fertility awareness/NFP (natural family planning), life skills and other related course materials
- Referrals and resources to include the Life Center "Mommy and Me" Shop
Who do we help?
- Women considering pregnancy options
- Women forced to leave home
- Women who have been abandoned by a partner
- Struggling single working mothers
- Victims of physical or emotional abuse
- Women who are pregnant, lacking hope and help
- Women who want the truth about:
- Fetal development
- The physical and psychological risks of abortion
- Parenting, adoption, post–abortion stress
- Lifestyle choices
- Family relationships and reconciliation
- Spiritual assistance
- Educational and occupational guidance
Maternal Assistance — A positive and practical alternative to abortion
Maternal Assistance Program offers educational programs designed to help women in problem pregnancies. These classes offer a positive outlook to pregnancy and the future of the mom and child. The classes are not only educational, they build self-esteem, provide encouragement, build character, help them plan for the future and provide insight to motherhood and the birth process.Pregnancy Aerobics Class
This is a low-impact fitness class for expectant moms and post-pregnancy moms. If pregnant, your doctor's permission is required prior to attendance.Life Search
This is a self-esteem support group based on Search for Significance by Robert McGee, a professional counselor. This group identifies basic human fears and needs, offering hope and foundational resources of self-worth and personal value.Life Choices
This is a series of classes covering such topics as parenting, financial planning and basic decision making.Health & Nutrition
These classes involve viewing and discussing health education videos which promote healthy choices in all areas of life.Parenting
These classes cover the basic everyday parenting skills which lend support to single moms. This class is not valid for a court ordered certificate.Childbirth
These classes cover the stages of labor, pain management during labor, the birth, individual birth plans, labor assistance and support.
Need Help? Real Solutions for Problem Pregnancies.
Maternal Assistance Program can help you! We offer positive alternatives and loving solutions to your problem pregnancy.
One of the many ministries of mercy which serves the real needs of women facing unplanned pregnancies. From lending a listening ear to lending a helping hand with food, clothing, baby items, prenatal health care, rent and utilities, Maternal Assistance helps women who genuine need of it, who have no where else to turn, who are pregnant, lacking hope and seeking help.
- Interview Skills and Resume Building
- Every Thursday
- January 5th through January 19th
- 11:00 AM — 1:00 PM
- Crisis Pregnancy Intervention
- —Counseling hot–lines
- —A listening ear
- —Advice and information
- —Personal guidance
- Crisis Pregnancy Emergency Aid
- —Maternity items
- —Baby Items, baby formula & diapers
- —Bus tokens and other transportation help
- Crisis Pregnancy Medical Aid
- —Free pregnancy testing
- —Medicaid proof of pregnancy form
- General Help & Referrals
- —Professional counseling referrals
- —Social services and support groups
- —Substance abuse intervention
- —Child care
- —Legal aid
- —Adoption options
- —Emotional & spiritual support
- —Food, clothing and shelter
Relationships take work...
Is your relationship healthy? Is it the “forever marriage type”?
If you are prenant, and the prenancy is unplanned, consider your options; parenting, adoption or worse, abortion.